The ACBDD has an opening for a Bowling League Coordinator. The location of this position varies and is dependent on the event schedule. It pays $16.41/hour, and the coordinator may charge up to 30 hours of planning and prep time, in addition to activity time. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of individuals served. Partial remote work is available.
Purpose: To coordinate and arrange for bowling activities for adults with developmental disabilities
Duties and Time Commitment:
• Plan and arrange 4, 9-week bowling leagues per year for adults with disabilities (one event weekly, approximately 3 hours each event; plus, the potential for 2 qualifiers (1 partial day each event), and the State Games (2-day event hosted in late June each year).
• Arrange for volunteers to accompany the group as needed
• Assist in arranging transportation to and from events
• Provide guidance in bowling or other activities
• Ensure the health and safety of the participants
• Assume delegated nursing responsibilities if needed
• Complete and maintain First Aid and CPR training
Duration: December 2022 – August 2023
Internal applications will be given priority in screening and selection.
The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to email@example.com by 4 p.m. on January 31, 2023. Or, you may apply by clicking the link below.