ATCO Legacy Fund Spring 2021 Application
We are excited to release the Spring 2021 ATCO Legacy Fund Application. The ACBDD has allocated $20,000.00 for this cycle.
Also for this cycle, the ATCO Legacy Fund Recommendation Committee opted to give applicants two ways of applying.
- Option 1: Online fillable form, which can be found here. Or,
- Option 2: Reformatted Word document, which is here.
We are hopeful one of these options will make the application process even easier and will encourage more applicants.
As you’ll read in the material, this funding opportunity is open to Athens County:
- Providers (agency and independent)
- Community organizations
- Other community partners
The focus for this cycle is to fund:
- Integration and inclusive opportunities for adults or transition-age youth (13-21 years old) with I/DD
- COVID-19-related expenditures
The completed form is due May 26th by 5 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please direct them to Shayne Lopez of the Athens County Foundation, at email@example.com.