Job Posting: Substitute Instructors for Beacon School
Welcoming applications for Substitute Instructors at Beacon School
Have a bachelor’s degree, a flexible schedule, and a desire to positively impact children? Contact us to discuss substituting for absent instructors at Beacon School, supporting students’ learning and growth. Inquiries welcome at 740-594-3539
- OH Department of Education (ODE) substitute teacher license, or ability to obtain (ANY bachelor’s degree)
- Knowledge of child development, educational and adaptive equipment/devices, behavior and classroom management preferred
- Lift, move and carry minimum of 30 pounds.
- Follow lesson plans and daily routine for assigned classroom
- Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is free of health and safety hazards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Wage: $18 per hour
Benefits: Participation in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) and sick leave
Schedule: Called in as needed Monday – Friday during academic calendar
Posted: July 9, 2020; open until filled
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-541-8135 to obtain an application. Inquiries welcome.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce