Substitute Nurses – RN or LPN
• Current licensure by the Ohio State Board of Nursing: valid driver’s license and access to automobile; experience in industrial nursing and/or DD programs preferred. Eligible for Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Registration.
• Good attendance. Organizational skills, knowledge of Board policies, procedures and mission.
Duties: Duties are to answer directly to the Atco Nursing Supervisor and to:
• Provides professional nursing care and health care services to adults/students enrolled in the program.
• Prepare and maintain documentation, both written and electronic, of health files and medical records of all adults/student enrolled in the program.
• Provides/presents communication regarding professional medical services.
• Ensure appropriate communication regarding professional medical services.
• Participate in in-service training, staff and program meetings as requested by supervisor.
• Perform other related duties as assigned, represent and participate in professional organizations.
Wage: RN $20/hour LPN $16/hour
Benefits: OPERS and sick leave
Schedule: Monday – Friday as needed
Deadline: February 15, 2017 or until filled
To apply, please complete an application available at, or submit letter of intent, resume and list of at least three professional references to the Athens County Board of Developmental Disabilities (ACBDD), 801 West Union, Athens, OH 45701 or email to email@example.com.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.