SUBSTITUTE INSTRUCTORS NEEDED, BEACON SCHOOL
• Current OH Department of Education (ODE) substitute teacher license
• Knowledge of child development, educational and adaptive equipment/devices, behavior and classroom management preferred
• Lift, move and carry minimum of 30 pounds.
• Follow lesson plans and daily routine for assigned classroom
• Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is free of health and safety hazards.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Wage: $15 per hour
Benefits: STRS and sick leave
Schedule: As needed Monday – Friday
Posted: September 30, 2016; Open until filled
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to email@example.com or complete an application at ACBDD, 801 W Union St, Athens, OH 45701.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.