– Current OH Department of Education (ODE) substitute teacher license, or ability to obtain
– Knowledge of child development, educational and adaptive equipment/devices, behavior and classroom management preferred
– Lift, move and carry minimum of 30 pounds.
– Follow lesson plans and daily routine for assigned classroom
– Maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is free of health and safety hazards.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
Wage: $18 per hour
Benefits: Participation in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) and sick leave
Schedule: As needed Monday – Friday
Posted: September 13, 2018; open until filled
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application at ACBDD, 801 W Union St, Athens, OH 45701.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce