Substitute Adult Services Aides
Location: ATCO, 21 S. Campbell St, Athens, OH
Wage: $10 per hour
Benefits: Participation in OH Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS).
Schedule: As needed, M–F, 8 am – 2:30 pm with some flexibility in start/end times to accommodate availability
Posting Dates: July 27, 2017 until filled
• High school diploma or equivalent – for eligibility for registration by ODDD.
• A valid driver license and good driving record. Able to drive for routine or emergency situations.
• Ability to stand and/or sit up to 4 hours at a time.
• Ability to bend, stretch, lift up to 75 lbs. and transfer adults using approved techniques.
• Delegated nursing may be required.
• Responsible for providing personal care, personal supports and assisting in training activities for individuals. Supports and training may include, but are not limited to mobility, assisting with eating, toileting, dressing, personal hygiene, delegated nursing and IP activities as developed by the Plan Coordinator. May transport individuals to various activities related to IP support.
• Attend training sessions; maintain documentation, written and electronic, related to services provided.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until filled.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to email@example.com or complete an application at Beacon School, 801 West Union, Athens, OH 45701.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.