Medicaid Services Manager
Location: 801 W. Union St, Athens
Wage: Competitive starting rate
Benefits: Comprehensive health and life insurance and participation in OH Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).
Schedule: M–F, 8 am – 4:30 pm or as arranged
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Skilled in:
o Verbal and written communication for effective interaction with internal and external customers.
o Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel; data entry and control.
o Human relations and establishing positive rapport with service providers and staff.
o Organizational and time management.
• Knowledge of:
o Agency, state and federal statutes, rules, policies, regulations and procedures governing contracts for procurement of services and programs.
o Business management practices including, but not limited to: accounting, budgeting, contracting, interpreting financial reports, marketing, planning and scheduling.
o Local community resources and human services organizations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions; set and meet deadlines; work flexible hours on occasion, including evenings and weekends.
• Current Ohio driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Preferred: Provider experience; Proficiency in use of Gatekeeper software; Completion of training in Systematic Instructional Techniques (SIT) preferred.
1. Serve as the Medicaid Services Manager as required by section 5126.054 of the Ohio Revised Code.
2. Research and analyze all information related to ACBDD Medicaid programs.
3. Function as the main point of contact between the Board and DODD on the implementation and application of Medicaid waiver rules promulgated by DODD and ODJFS. Provide technical assistance to families, providers and Service Coordinators on the specific requirements of Medicaid waivers.
4. Oversee Medicaid billing and rectify all billing errors; produce cost forecasting related to Medicaid waiver services
5. Analyze Medicaid prior authorization process.
6. Monitor utilization of waiver services against PAWS and notifies providers and Service Coordinators of utilization problems. Assist providers to resolve billing and payment issues.
7. Develop training materials supporting ACBDD Medicaid programs.
8. Coordinate external reviews and audits of Medicaid funded waiver services.
9. Represent the Board in any Medicaid hearing and supply info as required by ODJFS when a Medicaid recipient appeals a decision of the Board specific to waiver services.
10. Manage and update the DODD Preliminary Implementation Component Tool (PICT) quarterly.
11. Monitor total waiver expenditures against obligations. Monitor utilization for both waiver and non-waiver purchased services. Monitor expenditures of the supported living account
12. Coordinate Title XX eligibility and act as Assistant MAC Coordinator
13. Monitor waiver waiting list.
14. Other related duties as assigned.
Posting Dates: April 18, 2018 – May 2, 2018 or until filled.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to email@example.com or complete an application at Beacon School, 801 W Union St, Athens, OH 45701. Internal applications will be given priority in screening and selection.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.