• 1 part-time vacancy – 25-40 hours/week as needed, including weekends, evenings and holidays
• 1 intermittent vacancy – scheduled as needed
• HS diploma or equivalent required. Must meet basic requirements to obtain OH Dept. of Developmental Disabilities (ODDD) certification.
• Must have or be able to pass within 30 days of hire Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) Employment First Training. Must have or be able to pass after employed one year the OOD Community Employment Support Professional (CESP) certification exam.
• Must have or be able to obtain and maintain current CPR and First Aid certification.
• Basic computer skills with ability to navigate in a variety of programs (Microsoft Word & Excel, email, calendars, etc.).
• Must be able to work in standing or sitting positions and be able to physically complete required tasks; able to lift, carry and move up to 50 lbs. using appropriate transfer techniques.
• Must have strong organizational skills, able to problem solve, and relate to and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Valid Ohio driver’s license with a good driving record and able to drive for work related situations; must pass OH Dept. of Education van driving training. Must pass all required background checks.
• Provides job training and coaching to job seeking clients placed at various work sites to ensure employment success.
• Provides training and coaching using a multifaceted approach with emphasis on systematic instruction. Provides work assessments, task analysis, on-the-job training, and re-training.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.