Position: Job Developer
Location: PersonnelPlus, The Market on State, 1002 E State Street, Suite 5
Wage: Competitive starting rate
Benefits: Excellent benefits including comprehensive health and life insurance plus generous paid time off and participation in OH Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS).
Schedule: Monday – Friday, full-time
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field required.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing/required customer service experience.
• Eligible for certification by the DODD.
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License and good driving record.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
• Basic computer skills
• Previous experience developing business partnerships preferred
• Recruit community-based businesses for employment. Document job development activities, including employment proposals and correspondence with employers. Maintain a positive professional relationship with employers and community resource organizations. Work cooperatively with other service providers in providing comprehensive services. Assist in the development of public relations materials for supported employment. Assist with presentations to community and employer groups. Will transport job seekers to and from employment-related appointments, as necessary.
• Facilitate the job development process, including the job posting, candidate selection, scheduling job try outs, hiring process, and placement meeting. Assist Training Coordinator in recommending qualified candidates for positions via a job compatibility analysis. Complete or oversee the completion of job analysis. Complete Job Match to identify most qualified candidates for available jobs. Follow required process for securing monetary and other incentives for employers.
• Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, and in-service education programs designed to enhance professional growth. Actively participate in the Chamber of Commerce and other business organizations. Attend Business Advisory Council meetings.
• Assist in the preparation for CARF and DODD Accreditation surveys.
• Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or administration.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2017 or until filled
To apply, send cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application at ACBDD, 801 W Union St, Athens, OH 45701. Internal applications will be given priority in screening and selection.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.