– High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
– Good basic computer (Microsoft Office, calendars, social media management) and keyboarding skills;
– Strong professionalism with ability to maintain confidentiality;
– Ability to operate standard office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, etc.;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service disposition essential;
– Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills;
– Ability to work effectively with a diverse population;
– Ability to support the social-media presence for the department.
-Provide administrative support services to the Service & Support Administration (SSA) staff and Transportation & Facilities director. Generates program or business related material such as correspondence, reports, summaries, evaluations, tables, meeting minutes, policies, forms, etc. Maintains files, records, billing. Maintains and orders supplies. Takes meeting minutes as needed. Must proofread work and make necessary corrections/updates.
– Answer multi-line telephone, provide general information, and receive messages/inquiries from visitors, staff, and consumers. Route calls appropriately. Greet and direct visitors.
– Perform general office duties including, but not limited to: filing, distributing/routing mail, copying, faxing, and maintaining office supply inventory.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
Location: Harper Street, The Plains, OH
Wage: Minimum of $11 hourly
Benefits: Comprehensive health & life insurance, generous PTO and participation in OPERS.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Posting Dates: September 13 – 27, 2018 or until filled.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and list of at least three professional references to email@example.com or complete an application at Beacon School, 801 W Union St, Athens, OH 45701. Internal applications will be given priority in screening and selection.
Working conditions may exist that do not normally exist in the occupation of a public employee. These conditions may include: exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, potential infectious materials, hazardous chemicals and/or aggressive behaviors.
ACBDD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.